|Distance||21.1km per person, total of 42.195KM|
|Event date:||Sunday 7th April 2024|
|Online entries close:||5pm Friday 5th April 2024|
|Recommended arrival time||05:30 AM|
|Start Time||06:00 AM|
|Minimum age||17 years or older on race day|
|Cut off time||6 hours 0 minutes|
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR ENTRY FEE
ENTRY FEE & INCLUSION
All fees will be advised at the time of registering. Refer to the pricing table below for more information.
Super early bird
|Name on Bib||Yes|
|Name on Bib||Yes|
|Name on Bib||No|
RACE BIB & MERCH COLLECTION
Location: PW1 Castray Esplanade, Hobart TAS 7000
Date & Time:
- Saturday 6 April 10:00am - 4:00pm
Strictly no bib collection on race day.
NUTRITION & HYDRATION (DRINK STATIONS)
|Aid Station #||KM Marker||Location||Aid Available|
|AS1A||2.8km||Upper Domain Rd, Opposite Playing Fields||Water|
|AS2A||6.0km||Lower Domain Rd at Botanic Gardens||Water, Electrolyte|
|AS2B||7.9km||Lower Domain Rd at Botanic Gardens||Water|
|AS3A||10.3km||Franklin Wharf||Water, Electrolytes|
|AS4A||13.75km||Cnr Marieville & Sandy Bay Rd||Water|
|AS5||15.9km||518 Sandy Bay Rd||Water, Electrolyte|
|AS4B||17.35km||Cnr Marieville & Sandy Bay Rd||Water, Electrolyte, Special Needs|
|AS3B||20.3km||Franklin Wharf||Water, Electrolyte|
|AS3A||20.9km||Franklin Wharf||Water, Electrolyte|
|AS4A||24.15km||Cnr Marieville & Sandy Bay Rd||Water|
|AS5||26.4km||518 Sandy Bay Rd||Water, Electrolyte|
|AS4B||27.95km||Cnr Marieville & Sandy Bay Rd||Water, Electrolyte, Special Needs|
|AS4A||34.75km||Cnr Marieville & Sandy Bay Rd||Water|
|AS5||37.7km||518 Sandy Bay Rd||Water, Electrolyte|
|AS4B||38.45km||Cnr Marieville & Sandy Bay Rd||Water, Electrolyte, Special Needs|
|AS3B||41.5km||Franklin Wharf||Water, Electrolyte|
SPECIAL NEEDS DRINKS
- Special/personal drinks are for the Marathon Event only.
- Drinks must be in sealed, leak proof containers, no taller than 21cm and clearly marked with your name/race number and the relevant aid station where it is to be placed at
- Special needs can be placed at the 17.35km, 27.95km and 38.45km aid stations.
- Special needs drinks are to be left in the designated aid station tub at registration by no later than 2pm Saturday 6 April 2023
- It is your responsibility to find your own special needs bottle at each designated aid station
- Dispose of bottles in waste bins - please do not litter the course
- Unclaimed drinks will be disposed of
START LINE & ZONES
This event finishes at Castray Esplanade Hobart (in front of Princes Wharf).
The cut off time for this event is 12:00 PM. Event duration is 6 hours 0 minutes .